Telstra Purple, is the largest Australian-owned technology services provider, with decades of experience in securing cloud workloads.
This affordable Cloud Security Assessment gives you the chance to review and stress test your current cloud procedures and processes. Specifically, we assess AWS and Azure environments with the goal of uplifting your current posture to meet and exceed domestic and international standards.
- Organisations utilising either AWS and / or Azure environments.
- Organisations needing advice on implementing cloud security controls / strategies to make it harder for adversaries to compromise systems.
- Organisations that need an independent third-party review of their cloud security posture to help get them audit-ready and / or provide a business case if funding is an issue.
- Roadmap planning and future cloud migration projects.
How does it work?
- We conduct a face to face workshop hosted by a Purple Security Expert to understand your goals and desired outcomes.
- Our Security Experts conduct thorough assessments to assess and review your AWS/Azure clouds.
- A comprehensive assessment report will be generated, showing maturity levels, areas of risk and recommendations to boost the cyber posture of your AWS and Azure clouds.
- Provide a face to face or virtual meeting to present the formal report, and help your team understand our findings and recommendations.
- Our Security Expert will help your team plan and prioritise a tailored roadmap, to achieve a robust cloud security posture.
This Assessment is offered at $10,000 (ex GST)
A report and presentation describing your current cloud security posture, including key recommendations and actions with our Telstra Purple Cloud Security Consultant.