Organisations invest significant time, budget and resources to harden their security postures. Gaining visibility into specific areas where your organisation is vulnerable, across people, processes and technologies, can be crucial for evaluating just how resilient you are against current and emerging cyber threats.
Red Teaming is all about simulating real-world attacks on your organisation through a controlled exercise, led by our experienced team who can emulate the Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTP) of known threat actors.
Our service assesses the three pillars of People, Process and Technology (PPT) which underpin your organisation’s cyber defence capabilities. We can help you understand and evaluate your technical vulnerabilities, as well as potential weaknesses in your processes and people.
The Red Team can help provide critical insight into how they targeted your organisation, navigated your defences and how well you responded to their attacks. You can benefit from a wide range of attack scenarios which are detailed in a formal assessment report and walkthrough presentation.
- Simulating real-world attacks on your organisation through a controlled exercise, led by our experienced team.
- Helping your team understand where vulnerabilities exist across your people, process, and technology.
- Helping to identify vulnerabilities that may have been overlooked by typical security exercises.
- Understanding areas of vulnerability to help with remediation and uplift of cyber posture.
- Uplifting cyber risk awareness within your business.
How does it work?
- A workshop is held with a Purple Security Expert to understand and scope your goals and desired outcomes.
- Our Security Experts curate goal-driven objectives tailored to your business needs.
- We then schedule the assessment with your team and begin the assessment.
- Our Team records their attacks and documents the findings.
- A detailed report is developed covering business risks, strategic recommendations, and technical findings.
- Our Security Experts conduct a “Walkthrough” to present and discuss the report with your technical and business teams.
Assessments are tailored to your needs and goals, POA.
From initial scoping, to conducting the assessment and presenting the report we’re with you each step of the way. Your organisation can benefit from assessing your potential vulnerability to a wide range of cyber attack scenarios, and can help provide a competitive edge against malicious actors.