Whether you are securing ‘work-from-anywhere’, the cloud edge, or your WAN infrastructure, Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) technology is critical to having a future-ready network security architecture that makes it happen. But where do you start?
The Telstra Purple SASE Assessment steers you in the right direction, consolidating your business and technical requirements into a recommended vendor-neutral conceptual architecture based on SASE technology.
• Understanding how to transform your network security architecture to support your organisation’s digital transformation and cloud migration.
• Providing future-state recommendations, ranking the most suitable SASE vendors to deliver the proposed architecture.
Telstra Purple will present the final SASE Assessment report to your business, including a summary of the report findings that cover:
• Target state conceptual architecture
• Proposed vendor solutions and ratings
• Recommendations and next steps
1. Requirements Definition
We will evaluate your current state network security control points and identify target-state requirements.
2. Conceptual Architecture
We will produce a conceptual target-state architecture pack depicting the components, interfaces and networks of the proposed solution.
3. Solution Options Analysis (SOA)
The SOA will evaluate the suitability of various SASE vendor solutions and score their ability to meet your requirements.
This Assessment is offered at $25,000 (incl GST)